Five Songs continued this week, with the theme ‘songs you’d play if you found out your loved one is a robot’. We worked through the theme in the 5 stages of grief. They were:
- Denial, I Am Not A Robot by Marina and the Diamonds
- Anger, Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots by The Flaming Lips
- Bargaining, I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor by The Arctic Monkeys
- Depression, Paranoid Android by Radiohead
- Acceptance, Sex Machine by James Brown
Charlie joined us in the studio for a chat and a guest request, and we all threw some robot boogie shapes…
You can listen back to the show by clicking here and replaying it at your leisure. Join us again next week, as we make the movie soundtracks to each other’s lives!